"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Sunday, April 24, 2011

MEN DO WOMENS FASHION AND WOMEN DO MENS FASHION



Plenty of celebs were snapped at Coachella last weekend, but the picture that got the most play was the one of Kanye West in women’s Spring 2011 Celine


-Givenchy- 


-PRADA-


Fashion is made to be fun, i believe if you can rock it then why not. It takes a very confidence person to pull off women's wear and give it that masculine feel. 

Happy Easter everyone have a great day or night! 
SAMISONI XX

5 comments:

H-S said...

I DID hahaha sometime it's my aunty the other time my mom hahahha

HS

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article

Codeine said...

nice photo
I like it
xoxo

Javier Sendín said...

Fashion is changing faster and faster, and icons like these are the perfect reflection of this change. Unisex is the future.

Xay B. said...

I actually like to see how things can be changed up. Nice post.