"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Thursday, January 5, 2012

S T Y L E B A T T L E // VOGUE JAPAN







Stepping behind the camera and serving as photographer, legendary stylist Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele shares her vivid vision with Vogue Japan in a splashy editorial styled by Sissy Vian. The story features all the hallmarks of Cerf De Dudzeele’s work- over the top hair, vintage Versace and kind of bold bravado that calls for equally outlandish ensembles. Lindsay EllingsonSimon Nessmanand Vika Falileeva work it in ombre coifs by Oribe and a selection of BalmainDolce & Gabbana and vintage, that makes Anna Dello Russo’s outfits look tame by comparison.



SAMISONIXX

9 comments:

Antonio Cerro said...

IN <3

Antonio C.

M IS FOR MODE - Fashion Blog

Facebook Page - Twitter

Nia Langley said...

These prints are AMAZING! I also love those boots in the last picture. Oh my days.

Thanks so much for sharing! I hope you stop by my blog sometime! =)

nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

ANDYTOP said...

Geniales¡¡¡

SAMISONI said...

I love how Versace for H&M is being used as high fashion!! i really want that jacket :):):)

thank you for commenting xo

Samisonixx

David Toms said...

Happy New Year! Wore my H&M Versace in Mexico over Christmas, however it did not look as good as this!

SAMISONI said...

Happy new year David :):):)

Im so jealous i went on bay to buy it the other day and it was triple the retail price which made me think twice :(

amanda archambault said...

I love the colors. I love the people. I love the hair. I love everything.
Great post!
Thanks for sharing.

toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Stop by and check out my new post!
xoxo, A

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to another great article from you.
[url=http://www.dlongchampd.info/] longchamp outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.elongchampe.info/] longchamp[/url]
[url=http://www.flongchampf.info/] longchamp[/url]

Puck Litaay said...

I'm in love with this editorial! I'm a real fan of vintage versace pieces.

- Puck // ONEOFPOINTS.com