"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

S A M I S O N I





April has turned out to be a huge month with production for exclusive Samisoni coming in and casting for something which is hush-hush for now. Working around the clock in retail which is important for me-i call it, studying while getting payed. Totally cant do the whole book and lecture thing "boring" anyways a start of a stressful year. I should start looking into botox soon so i have no emotion in my face lolls jokes as if!  HAPPY DAYS AHEAD…..






SAMISONIXX


4 comments:

CACANITO© said...

i think you never need BOTOX ;)

I love this black/white jacket <3

SAMISONI said...

hahaha i know right i don't want to look like a freak :) x

Andrea said...

you look fabulous!

amanda archambault said...

Those boots! Im in love haha
You look very sharp! Keep us updated on your outfit post! Always look forward to seeing what fabulous things you wear
Great post! Thanks for sharing

stop by and visit my new post
toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Amanda Archambault