"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, July 27, 2012

TEN THINGS ABOUT ME

 IM SAMISONI 


DESIGNER + STYLIST

 M O D E L 


Blood Mix:
Tongan/Hawaiian mixed Italian/German
Favourite things: Iphone + shoes


Favorite Labels:
Givenchy + Balmain

Hobbies:
Designing + music

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
I love a good karaoke bar, i haven't been in years but their pretty entertaining

Favourite life experience so far?
If i had to choose! it would be travelling the world for work

What’s the best thing about your hometown?
The landmarks and our beaches (Sydney Australia)

Favourite fashion pieces ATM:
My double breasted winter coat-i love a huge lapel on coats + my Gucci loafs


Place you would love to visit:
Brazil is on my to-do list

Currently obsessed with:
Japanese food and instragram 



XX
FOLLOW ME ON- TWITTER / INSTRAGRAM

1 comment:

KAIIWONG said...

Funny interview and I would definitely choose Brazil too

KAIIWONG