"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Thursday, August 23, 2012

N A V Y S E A L





Here are some sneaky shots Christopher James toke at the Maxim party last month. Im wearing all Roger David which is part of there new range, this suit is called "skinny navy". As a stylist i added my own twist to the suit by popping crows feathers into the blazer pocket with a splash of neon orange as my clutch. My tie was a Python printed metallic and navy and on the night our wrist bands where also orange which went perfect with my outfit.




SAMISONIXX


now on Instragram SAMISONI



3 comments:

Ionela said...

I love your blog! This post is awesome!
Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?

Anonymous said...

Hoωdу! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!
My web site: resources

Mr. Fashion Designer said...

I loooove your blog!!

http://mrfashiondesigner.blogspot.com.es/