"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Sunday, August 19, 2012

W H I T E L I G H T




I WEAR CUSTOM DENIM VEST/ZARA COAT/TOPMAN SHIRT & PANTS/GUCCI SHOES

DSQUARED2 FW12



I’m so glad to finally have a weekend off and hang out with family on this sunny day in Sydney. I feel like summer will be coming early this year! But then again she’ll change her mood and rain for 5day.

Dsquared2 FW12 inspired me on this outfit as the use of denim, studs and over sized khaki coats- teamed with a slim shirt and super tailored pants “Its all about mixing rock with glam chic”






SAMISONIXX

4 comments:

amo said...

nice outfit i love your coat

mi-blog-by-amo.blogspot.com

Mauro E. said...

love that coat. you look amazing. such an incred sense of style :)

WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
Twitter
Facebook

SAMISONI said...

Thank you guys :)

Mali Karakurt said...

thumbs up!