"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Friday, September 7, 2012

VOGUE FASHION NIGHT OUT // BURBERRY EVENT










Christine Centenera was the fashion editor for Harper's Bazaar (Australia) 
but recently joined Edwina Mccann at Vogue.



Yesterday was Vogue fashion night out here in Sydney. After work I met a friend to get dinner and head home- but that soon changed. He needed to meet a friend at the Burberry flag ship store. Unknown to me I was soon to walk into a luxury party and rub shoulders with who's who of fashion. 

I'm so glad that I'm always ott when it comes to being dressed every morning. I met next top models and fashion icon Christine Centenera,which I can tick off my list of things to do! The night was filled with "omg is that! Shut up!" all night! 

I'm glad I met some of Sydney's top fashionistas as seen in my photos. All I can say is this random night turned out to be the best night out. I didn't have a photographer with so all photos where by my iPhone "LUCKY!!"




SAMISONIXX


1 comment:

Andrés Corella said...

Love the pics and the place looks amazing..so much stylish people and you can sense the cool vibe of it...as always very dapper...and I love your friend´s skirt.

hugs
Andru
The Black Label