"TWIST IT YOUR WAY"

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Karl Lagerfeld Shoots Cara Delevingne for Melissa Magazine

Melissa, the Brazilian jelly-shoe giant, is also a mammoth publisher. Its in-house magazine, Plastic Dreams, boasts a circulation of 300,000 in Brazil, plus 70,000 copies abroad.


Karl Lagerfeld’s latest obsession with super model Cara Delevingne, who he shot for Melissa magazine's in-house title Plastic Dreams. The 16-page feature captures Cara in an array of pieces from Lagerfeld's first capsule collection. We all know when Lagerfeld obsesses over a super model they turn into the world’s top money makers.




SAMISONIXX

6 comments:

Wengie said...

I love your hair!
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com

Fernando G. Soto said...

I LOVE CARA one of my favorite models ... and karl one of my favorite designers nice blog ;) www.sublimeseconds.blogspot.mx

Anonymous said...

Outstanding story there. What happened after?
Thanks!

Also visit my web page Agree with

Anonymous said...

You have brought up a very good points , regards for the post.


Stop by my web site how to make cash with GPT websites

Anonymous said...

That is really fascinating, You are an excessively skilled blogger.

I've joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt for extra of your great post. Also, I've shared your
site in my social networks

My homepage: Miscrits volcano

Anonymous said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s
both equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you,
you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about.

I am very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something relating to this.


My weblog; adult sex games